TERMS & PRIVACY
3. Information about you and your visits to the Website 3.1 Joinki processes information about you in accordance with its Privacy and Security Policy. By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
4. Joinki Advice 4.1 The advice or information provided by Joinki, either by way of email or telephone, is tailored to the information that you provide to Joinki so may change given different circumstances. The information and/or advice is correct as at the date it is given to you. 4.2 The information and/or advice given by Joinki does not seek to provide a complete overview of all the risks or factors that you must consider in taking any decision. The information and/or advice cannot, and should not be, a substitute for professional advice. You should take your own independent and professional advice with regards to the interpretation of any rules or policies with respect to your own circumstances.
5. Use of Joinki web site
5.2 You acknowledge that your use of the site may require licences to certain third party products. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to obtain any such licences to third party products.
5.3 You acknowledge that the site contains confidential and proprietary information and that by downloading this information you do not acquire any right, title or interest in or to this information.
5.4 You agree not to alter any detail of ownership, copyright statement, trademark or other proprietary right statement connected with the information contained on the site.
5.5 The information made available to you on the site is for use by you only and you agree not to disclose the information to any other third party.
5.6 You agree not to modify, reproduce, distribute, adapt, merge, publish, transmit, sell, assign, licence, transfer, lend, rent, hire-out, timeshare, charge, pledge or commercially exploit the whole of any part of the information contained on or downloaded from the the site.
5.7 Joinki makes no representation or gives any warranties, either express or implied, about the information contained on the site or in relation to your downloading of it.
6. Use of Joinki online recruitment site 6.1 After you have registered you may use the online recruitment site to (i) create a personal account in which to provide Joinki with information that you consider relevant for it to consider for employment opportunities at Joinki as they arise; and (ii) to make an application for a current vacancy at Joinki and/or apply for the Graduate Recruitment Programme. 6.2 Please refer to Joinki Privacy & Security Policy for further information as to how Joinki processes your personal and sensitive information. 6.3 It is at Joinki discretion whether any application for employment at Joinki will be taken further in the recruitment process. Submission of your application does not automatically constitute an invitation for interview or any offer of employment by Joinki under any circumstances. 6.4 You must ensure that the information you provide to us is true, correct and up-to date. If at any point during the recruitment process Joinki discovers that you have provided false or misleading information this may lead to a rejection of your application, withdrawal of any offer made or disciplinary action including immediate dismissal if you are employed by us.
8. Service Access
8.1 Whilst Joinki endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, Joinki will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. 8.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Joinki control.
9. Visitor material and conduct 9.1 Other than personally identifiable information, which is covered in the Privacy and Security Policy, any material that you transmit or post to this Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Joinki will have no obligations with respect to such material. Joinki will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. If you do not wish Joinki to have the rights set out in this paragraph 9.1 please do not transmit or post any material or submit any contributions to the Website. 9.2 You are prohibited from submitting, posting or transmitting to this Website any material which: (a) is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, harmful, profane, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; (b) violates a patent, trade mark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; (c) constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; (d) constitutes any form of marketing; or (e) is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). 9.3 You must not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, hacking). 9.4 Violation of this section may lead to legal action being taken against you by the authorities or an aggrieved third party. Joinki will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Joinki to disclose the identity or locate anyone submitting, posting or transmitting any material in breach of this section 9. 9.5 You shall fully indemnify Joinki for any loss or damage suffered by Joinki or any of its subsidiaries for breach of paragraphs 9.2 or 9.3.
11. Disclaimer 11.1 The communication of information and service on the Website provided by either third parties or Joinki is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. In particular, the contents and/or subject matter of the Website does not constitute an offer of information, products or services, or offer to purchase to italians residents, or in any other jurisdictions where such an offer may be unlawful. 11.2 The Website and attached communications do not represent a prospectus or invitation in connection with any solicitation of capital. 11.3 The information viewable by you on this Website is provided for information only and does not constitute investment advice of any kind whatsoever. 11.4 While Joinki and its third party providers endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, Joinki and its third party providers do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. Joinki may make changes to the material on this Website at any time without notice.
15.2 Logging into www.joinki.it and cookies
When you log into the Website using User Registration, our server will issue a cookie to your computer. Cookies are required for logging into the Website. By logging out of the Website, the cookie will be removed from your browser. The purpose of the cookie is to identify you as an authorised user which will allow you to access certain areas of the Website and enable you to use enhanced functionality such as registering for e-Alerts. These cookies contain a unique ID so that we can identify you and provide you with a customised user interface. The cookies do not contain any personal information. 15.3 Use of Joinki online recruitment site
When you provide us with information using the online recruitment site you expressly agree to Joinki processing this information, which may include personal data and sensitive personal data , for the purposes of recruitment, employment or potential employment with Joinki including considering you for employment positions with Joinki in the future. You agree that we may provide your Personal Data to any third parties we consider relevant for the Purpose of Processing. You agree that we may transfer your Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) provided that any country to which we transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA has an adequate level of protection in processing your Personal Data. Unless we employ you (in which case we may retain your Personal Data for a longer period) or you specifically notify us in writing, we will retain your Personal Data for a period of one year for the Purpose of Processing.
15.4 Information sharing and disclosure
We will not sell your personal information to anyone. Except with regard to the use of Joinki online recruitment site, we may disclose personal information about you to our business associates and other professional advisers, our employees and agents, suppliers and providers of goods or services, financial organisations and advisers, ombudsmen and regulatory authorities, and as required by law or regulation. Your personal information may be transferred to the above individuals and organisations located in countries which may not provide legal protection of information equivalent to that in Italy or the jurisdiction from which you are visiting this site.
15.5 Other important information This policy is subject to change and any such changes will be posted on this page. Please note that Joinki is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which there may be a link. 15.6 Getting in touch with us